The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- your name;
- mailing address(es);
- telephone number(s);
- email address(es);
- date of birth;
- marketing preferences;
- payment information and transaction details;
- any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
What we do with the information we collect
- Faciliate your access to the website and/or (if applicable) creation of your user account
- Send you goods purchased from our website
- To faciliate improving our website and service
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way
- aid in personalising your online experience and deliver content and products, which we believe are of most interest to you.
- To send statements and invoices and to collect payments from you
- To carry out fraud assessments in the case of any fraudulent transaction raised by one of our payment gateway providers.
Sharing your personal information
We will never sell your information to a third party,
We may however, disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
Controlling your personal information
We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party.
Social Media Sharing
Our website contains links to other social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. If you take the opportunity to ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ our content, this information will be shared with those sites. In these instances, you may be sent cookies from these Social media sites, which we don’t control, so we suggest you check with them direct for more information about their cookie policies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online